At times, you need an orthopedic surgeon specializing in advanced foot and ankle care through conservative approaches to help you understand available treatment options. Such a specialist will apply extensive training in surgical techniques through arthroscopy and minimally invasive surgical options. Book an appointment with Dr. Jaymes Granata in Las Vegas, Nevada, at Battle Born Bone for the services highlighted below.
Table of Contents
Services Offered at Battle Born Bone
- Arthritis. Dr. Granata considers your symptoms and options for arthritis treatment to reduce your pain and improve your performance and productivity. In case conservative treatment fails, you may opt for surgical options depending on your diagnosis.
- Bunions are treated through surgery, changing shoes, special cushions or pads, or over-the-counter medication. Dr. Granata realigns your tendons, ligaments, and bones in your big toe through the same-day bunion surgery.
- Plantar fasciitis. Dr. Granata recommends treatment options like night splints, shoe inserts, physical therapy, or steroid injections in case conservative treatments fail. If recommended treatments fail, your doctor recommends surgical remedies.
- Sports medicine. Dr. Granata handles sports injuries using advanced equipment and treatment options. You may visit the practice to receive personalized treatment for ankle sprains, Achilles tendon, heel spurs, midfoot sprains, and metatarsophalangeal joint sprain.
- Sprained ankle. Dr. Granata assesses your injury to recommend a customized treatment before you suffer long-term pain and instability. If conservative options fail, surgical remedies may come in handy by removing painful and excessive scar tissue.
- Ingrown toenail. Dr. Granata may recommend non-surgical remedies for ingrown toenails. Your treatment includes complete and partial removal of affected toenails and the nail bed. In severe incidences, he could recommend surgery to relieve you of pain.
- Workers compensation. Battle Born Bone has a primary goal to help you establish an accurate diagnosis and suitable treatment plan for your individual needs. Dr. Granata ensures that you can get back to work within the shortest time possible.
- Reconstructive surgery is based on needs and medical conditions. Dr. Granata may also perform a modified Brostrom procedure to realign or reattach ligaments with stitches. For better strength and mobility, he may recommend physical therapy and regular follow-up visits.
- Fracture care. Dr. Granata delivers highly personalized fracture care using advanced equipment and practices for proper healing. You may need lifestyle adjustments to enhance your healing process. Additional remedies include rehabilitation and physical therapy.
- Diabetic foot care helps you avoid circulation problems and nerve damage that may result in infections and slow healing. Dr. Granata helps you reduce the chances of complications arising from diabetes complications through conservative or surgical interventions.
- Total ankle replacement is an effective remedy for chronic pain, arthritic deterioration, and limited motion range. Dr. Granata assesses your symptoms to determine your eligibility for a total ankle replacement procedure.
- Bracing and footwear can hasten your healing, prevent further injuries, and minimize pressure on connective tissues and damaged bones. Dr. Granata uses results of a conclusive diagnosis to get you the best fit for braces and footwear.
To learn more about the services highlighted above, call Battle Born Bone or visit the website to book an appointment.